Wednesday 25 August 2010

Love


                                           




Since I was a child, I felt very attracted to nature. I always was surrounded by animals and plants. I love to be in the forest. I can stay hours just looking at a small bug. When I moved to London, the first thought that I had was: "How can I will stay without go to the Forest? How can I will stay without my dog?". One day I was in the underground and I saw a poster asking for a volunteer to help the albatross. I didn't have any doubt. As soon as I left the tube, I volunteer at RSPB. I still missing my dog. Now I have another friend who I adopted from a rescue. I don't like animals in cage but I'm trying to give him the best and happiest life that I can. This little furball really do wriggle into my heart.


Desde criança sou fascinada pela natureza. Sempre estive cercada por animais e plantas. Adoro estar no meio da mata. Posso ficar horas a fio observando um insento bem pequeno. Quando mudei pra Londres, uma das primeiras coisas que pensei foi: "Como vou ficar sem ir pra mata que tanto gosto? Como vou ficar longe do meu cachorro? Um dia estava no metro e vi um poster sobre trabalho voluntario pra ajudar os albatrozes. Nao tive duvida, assim que sai do metro me voluntariei no RSPB. Ainda sinto muita falta do meu cachorro. Agora tenho um novo amigo que adotei numa ONG. Nunca gostei de animais em jaulas mas tento o maximo que posso pra dar uma vida melhor e mais feliz. Essa bolinha de pelos inundou meu coração.

No comments:

Post a Comment